Monday, January 4, 2010

Introducing Monday Market


Good Morning Everyone! I hope that all of you had a wonderful and safe New Year! I have been busy organizing, cleaning, and planning some new and different things to bring to you on my blog.

On Monday's, my Etsy Team, the Old Farmhouse Gathering is doing a feature called Monday Market. We are selecting a different artist to feature every Monday to showcase some of the incredible talent of these ladies.


Today my featured artist, is Marilyn, of Harvest Moon Prims 
Here is a brief interview with Marilyn! Hope you enjoy and be sure to check out her wonderful shop on Etsy!

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?


My Etsy shop is Harvest Moon Prims....Nothing is prettier or more magical in Fall...than a big ole Orange Harvest Moon....So when I was thinking on a name for etsy...that came to mind...

2. How long have you been on Etsy?

I have been on Etsy for over a year,but illness made me unable to do much with it until recently.

3. What type of items do you offer?

Hand crafted stitchery,prims,and needfuls

4. How long have you been crafting?

For as long as I can remember..but professionally for over 25 years

5. Who or What inspires you?

My Dad who was a wonderful floral designer was my biggest fan,and always was proud of what I created. Sadly he passed away four years ago,but I know he is smiling down on my saying..I am so proud of you!

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?

hummmm...thats a hard one..Usually my sticheries are my fav

7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)

I also have a website:www.mtswhimsey.com...my blog:www.whimseythoughts.blogspot.com

and on ebay under the user name

harvest-moonprimitives




6 comments:

  1. Great feature! Marilyn has some awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jody for introducing us to another talented crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful feature Jody. Love Marilyn's work!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice feature Jody. Your blog is pretty. Marilyn makes some heartfelt handmades. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I'll be looking forward to this posting each Monday, great way to start off the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my shop! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!