Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cute Valentine Offering!


Hi All! It seems like ages since I have posted! I know I have been busy but I am not real sure what I got accomplished. Have been getting things organized and ready for another year of painting, so my studio is ready for me to get productive.
After getting that all organized, I did sit down and get this piece done. It is a door crown that I have painted with a Deb Richey design. So primitive, and yet with the heart on the blanket it would make a great Valentine piece to display also!
I had so much fun adding the antique buttons to the penny rug tabs.....love the way it turned out! 
I will be back soon with more things to show you....I have several projects in the works, so stay tuned and until the next time.......Blessings to one and all !
                 

6 comments:

  1. I love it Jody. It is so sweet, and the buttons add that special touch. I wish I was motivated to organize my craft room.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, I love the buttons on it, what a
    neat idea! Makes me want to organize
    and get to painting! Thanks!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jody sweetie...
    How precious is this. You do such beautiful work and the detail always amazes me. I love the little houses sitting on the shelf,a nd the blanket covering the sheep is just precious. I am so lovin the heart, and those little buttons are just the thing to make it pop. What a great job you did.

    Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Country hugs sweetie and so much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Jody! You always do such awesome work!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Jody! I love prim sheep :)
    Have a wonderful week-end,
    Mila :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!