Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OFG Fall Celebration Has Begun On Etsy!




If you are looking for great items to fill your home with fall decor, please checkout OFG Fall Celebration! This fall promotion on Etsy will run for a month, and will be showcasing all the fall items created by the artists of the Old Farmhouse Gathering Street Team on Etsy! These gals have incredible talent, and their work is just above fantastic!




I have entered this celebrations with a gourd that I have painted with a favorite fall design by Deb Richey! You can see this item and others by typing in OFG Fall Celebration in your search bar!




I also entered a penny rug ornament hang tag. I have used actual antique buttons for the pennies of the rug.....it is so darn cute! For a hanger I chose to use some grungy cheesecloth for a really primitive flair. This ornament was painted using a Renee Mullin design of a pumpkin and crow with a banner saying "Punkin' Pie.......it could hang from a peg hook, used on a seasonal tree, or even make a cute gift tag for someone special!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!