Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Morning! I hope that everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Today, it is rather chilly again, so I am going to use the day to get back to painting. On of my favorite things to paint on are soaps. I have several ideas running around in my head today, so I want to get them down in paint before I forget....LOL. As with most of my art, all of my soaps of late are painted with the primitive or cottage style home in mind. These little soaps make wonderful gifts for co-workers or just those hard to buy for people that have everything. They also make wonderful stocking stuffers around the holidays. Be sure to stop back by, and see my new additions. It won't be long and I will start my holiday soaps too, so there will be lots of new pics to view. Have a blessed day........God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jody...thanks for visiting my blog! It sounds like I could use your help with my flowers...there's more than one reason that I planted FLAGS, lol
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!