Thursday, May 29, 2008

Check These Out!

I have had the best time playing with new ideas for my spring line of soaps. I was really going after a very prim effect, so this is what I came up with. I applied crackle to each one, let the black show through, and then antiqued, shaded, and washed, until they were very old in appearance. I really like the way they turned out. I have a crow, sunflower, pipberries, rusty tin star, black star and pips, and a willow tree. These soaps make the cutest little tuck in gifts to add to gift baskets, or I have had many customers purchase these as house warming gifts....just that little something. I am hoping to add to this selection with a line for fall, halloween, Christmas, and winter, so be sure to stop back by and see what new designs I have added in a few weeks........hope you enjoyed browsing!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing that someone can get excited over a bar of soap? These are just grand, Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doris!! I sure appreciate your compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!