Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rise and Shine!

Good Morning All!! I sure wish it was a rise and shine morning...:) As with so many of us across the nation, it is our fourth day in a row of rain and cloudy skies. So since I can't get out and work in the yard or garden, I have been puttering here and there with projects in the house, and I also got this door crown painted.
I love painting folk art chickens......the more colorful the better....:)
This new design by Terrye French was perfect for this door crown. Since I find myself tweaking my home all the time, I love to do pieces that can be utilized in different areas. This looks fab over a doorway, but can also stand on its own in cabinets or in a shelf gathering......love it!
Prayers and well wishes going out to my blogging friends that are suffering the effects of this awful weather. I pray that all of you are safe and doing well. Until next time........God Bless!

6 comments:

  1. Your new door crown turned out great Jody! Sure wish I could paint 1/2 as good as you! Stay dry & safe ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! So very cute! <3
    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody,
    Love your door crown!
    Sunny here Snow tomorrow-Spring!?!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. The door crown looks fantastic, rainy days are great for work like that!! After several days of rain and wind here, it looks to be a most gorgeous weekend ~ can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only good thing about yucky weather is being stuck inside to play. But if you aren't in the creating mood, then it's no fun lol. You aren't having that problem though, I see. I love the close-up picture... it shows all the beautiful detail work that you pour into your creations. So beautiful Jody, love this piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!