Happy Monday Blogging Friends! I wanted to share an adorable shop with you today.......these adorable primitives can be found at Rabbit Hollow Prims on Etsy!
Sue love to make dolls, but as you can see she does prim critters too......aren't these just too cute?
I hope you enjoy this brief interview with Sue, and take a moment to visit her shop.......you won't be disappointed.......
So Here's the Questions:
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Rabbit Hollow Prims because my mom had the name for her shop when it was open and wanted to carry on the name.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
About 2 years
3. What type of items do you offer?
primitive dolls. vintage patterns, fabrics and turkey calls
4. How long have you been crafting?
5. Who or What inspires you?
All the other doll artists out there.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I couldn't pick just one but I love Halloween the most.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)