Grab a cup of coffee, or your favorite beverage and sit back and enjoy this
interview with Connie!
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
My Etsy shop name is Ashley's Trinkets. The reason I selected that name is that Ashley is my daughter'¦s name, and I offered a variety of items from primitive stitcheries, ornies, key fob wristlets, and a few vintage items. Thus, the word trinkets came to mind when coming up with the name.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I've been on Etsy since January of 2009.
3. What type of items do you offer?
Primitive stitcheries, ornies, key fob wristlets, vintage items.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I'¦ve been crafting practically all my life, but I've been selling online since 2005.
5. Who or What inspires you?
Everything it seems. I love looking through magazines, searching online websites and blogs, and of course browsing through Etsy. I love browsing for fabric! I see a pattern in a fabric, and I think, That would make a great doll dress, or key fob! It just gets me to excited to get a new fabric and make something from it.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I would have to say my favorite item in my shop are my key fobs. You can take a piece of fabric and make as many key fobs as you want from that one piece, and you rarely make any two that are alike. Each key fob is different, but the same too.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)