Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Congratulations to Patti!

Congratulations to Patti of Primitive Treasures on Raspberry Lane!

Patti was my 200th blog follower and will be receiving a little giftie in the  mail from me soon!
In the meantime though, I wanted to introduce you to Patti, as she is new to the blogging community.

This adorable pocket, and snowman can be found on her website at

Right now Patti is offering a free design for stitchery, painting, notecards, etc.
Please drop by and visit Patti and welcome her to blogland!
Thanks all and hope you have a terrific Wednesday!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Jody for your thoughtfulness, & generosity. I'm so glad I found this community!! It's going to be so much fun!
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing to do Jody! Congrats Patti...I'm now off to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody: I sent another email. check your junk mail if you don't see it..
    Thanks again.
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Patti! Can't wait to see what she won!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!