Friday, May 22, 2009

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Weekend!

Graphic compliments of Mandie! Thanks hon this is great!

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a terrific holiday weekend! Weather you are spending it with friends and family, or getting your gardens planted, I wish all of you a happy and relaxing time. I will be working in my gardens this weekend, and spending some treasured time with my grandson Cory. He always helps Grandma with the flower planting and it makes for a memorable Memorial weekend!

Don't forget to offer up a prayer for our brave men and women that continue to risk their lives for our freedom. God Bless them one and all!

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great holiday, lots of sun here for a change and I plan on grilling out with the kids. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend my friend!
    hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a wonderful weekend to you too. We're heading to the cities for IKEA and the Twins game. Enjoy your grandson. Happy Saturday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here to a great weekend! Thank You!
    Army Mom
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!