Thursday, May 22, 2008

As you can see, I am very excited about Etsy! I belong to a great group called "Old Farmhouse Gathering" and we have been working very hard to promote primitive, folk art, cottage style, and vintage items. We are now over 100 members strong, and growing. If you love to decorate your home in any of these styles, introduce yourself to Etsy........you won't regret it.

I do have a store on Ebay also. I started my online business with them, and I have had a wonderful selling expierience there. Through Ebay, I was put in contact, and was introduced, to so many wonderful people. Many I can now call dear friends. If you would like to see what I have to offer on Ebay, just visit My Ebay to see handpainted home decor items for your home. I have had a wonderful response to my handpainted switchplates. There are many different ones to choose from, and I keep adding more as time allows. If you have any ideas that you would like to share I am always open to suggestion. I handpaint everything especially for the customer so color choices are always an option.

Well I am going to go and get everything I need for the holiday weekend. It is alway a tradition here to use those three days as a chance to open the garden, spruce things up, and officially kick of the summer season. So I will return later on, and in the meantime I wish everyone a very blessed and safe holiday weekend. Toodles..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!