Saturday, August 10, 2013

It won't be long now and we will be getting ready to decorate for Fall. Everyone knows that is my favorite time of year, and most of all my favorite season to paint. I just love the warm color palette of browns, golds, and deep oranges. I can't wait for the sweatshirts, crunching leaves, and the glorious crisp mornings!


The items that I have to show you today are all patterns done by Martha Smalley. They can be purchased in her Etsy shop or on the Painting With Friends website!



If you love chickens, then this would make a great addition to your collection for Fall!
Anyone up for Pumpkin Pancakes?




 I did a texture technique of beiges and whites to give the background some depth. Martha used a beautiful stencil on hers, but since I didn't have one handy I improvised......:) I just love the sheep's blanket!

I so hope you are enjoying these last days of summer!
Till Next Time.......God Bless!


7 comments:

  1. Agree with you 100%, also my favorite time of the year. These are adorable Jody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Angie! Wishing you a great day!

      Delete
  2. Love your newest creations, Jody!
    I Love Martha's patterns.
    I'm so ready for Fall to arrive!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandi for your sweet comment! Happy Sunday to you also!

      Delete
  3. I love your artworks! They look great! Fall colors are really very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!