Sunday, June 26, 2011

Americana Anyone?

Hi Everyone! Hope you all are having a terrific Sunday. It is a gorgeous day here today so I spent my morning outside munching donuts, sipping coffee and just enjoying the sounds of summer. We have had so much rain, that just seeing the sunshine is a true blessing.
Just in time for the July 4th holiday coming up, I did get a couple of new things painted. This is a new design by Terrye French and was just perfect for this serving tray. This was a whole lot of fun to paint, and I love the way it turned out.
I have been doing some canvas painting here of late, and have really enjoyed it. This is another Terrye French design that I couldn't wait to paint. Painting Americana has always been a love of mine, and this was no exception.
I am now starting some new fall things as I am gearing up for a Celebration with my Etsy Team the Old Farmhouse Gathering.
Stop back by this week to see my entries, and an update on the Celebration!!
Have a wonderful Sunday my friends......and God Bless!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome paintings Jody!! Have a great Sunday!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work ! I love Americana! Enjoy your day! hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic, Jody! Can't wait to see what you've created for the OFG celebration!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous.. love Americana.. ooh can hardly wait to see what you make for the OFG celebration.. hoping to get something painted today to participate too... have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!