Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Is everyone ready for Christmas? I am putting the last touches to everything today how about you? The cookies are baked, the sweet breads are made, gifts are wrapped, and after a gift exchange with friends, it will be cooking and preparing the holiday dinner, and let the festivities begin!

It was already Christmas for me the other day when my giveaway win from Tolenfriends arrived. Look at all these wonderful things I won from Cathy! I just adore everything, and boy is this gal creative! She knits, paints, sews, she does it all! To see more of Cathy's wonderful creations be sure to pop in and visit her blog
She has a wonderful tutorial right now on how to make adorable candy canes for those last minute decorations!
Thanks so much again Cathy!! I am just thrilled to have won!!

Well gals this will be my last post for 2010! I want to thank each and everyone of you for your kindness, and friendship, and I wish you all the Merriest Christmas ever! See you in the NewYear!!
Blessing and God Bless.......Jody

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Stay warm and safe! Hugs and love ya girl!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Jody! Love your goodies ya got;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody,
    It has been great to get to know you this last year! I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday season!
    Enjoy!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see everything there safe and sound. It was a bit of a tense moment when it was the last one to arrive. Have a fantastic Christmas!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what wonderful giveaway goodies you won! Cathy is very talented to be able to do all of that! Have fun decorating with it all, that's my favorite part. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did win some great items. Happy holidays to you, also. I will definately be following this blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!