Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Sunday All!

I was so honored to receive a notice the other day, that one of my products would be featured at Great Finds Made for Me by Oaklie !

This kind and generous lady features different shops to help out her fellow artisians, and I am so very gratetful to be chosen along with several other great artisians. If you get a moment today please visit and cast your vote. One of my team mates on the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team, Carol, of Firecrackerkid Primitives was also chosen, so be sure to check out her Etsy shop too!

Thanks again Anne for this wonderful opportunity.........:)

1 comment:

  1. Good prim Sunday mornin' to you JOdy:) Thanks for the mention and good luck to us both!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!