Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!!

What a wonderful day this has already started out to be! I received the news this morning that I was the second place winner of this adorable makedo from The Rusty Thimble Blog !!!!!!
Can you tell I am excited??? Brenda does the most awesome work, and to own a piece created by her is such an honor! I just can't wait to receive it!
Please stop over to The Rusty Thimble, and see first hand the awesome creations that Brenda has to offer. She has a May Giveway started and you just have to go see what she has for this month!
Thanks again so much Brenda!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jody and thank you for participating.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jody Sweetie...
    Congratulations. You are so darn lucky sweetie. Isn't he just the most precious? I am so thrilled for you. I have already gone over and posted for the May Uncle Sam. Brenda does the most awesome work, and yes what an honor to own one piece. You are starting May off good.

    Have a beautiful Sunday sweetie. May it be filled with sunshine and happiness. Country hugs..>Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girl, congratulations!!!! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jody!! Those are so neat!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to start the day indeed. I will win of those give-aways one of these days, I just know it. It's fun to see who the winners are though...it's one of the nicest things we primmy's do for each other I think. I'll have to have a give-away soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!