Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wonderful Primitive Shop...Must See!!

I am so honored to have been asked to be a vendor for the Haymakers Country Store! Haymakers is locate in West Brookfield, Massuchusettes and is run by Karen Lopez. Karen has such quality items and her store is just so prim! I just love it!
Everywhere you look there is something for everyone! Dolls, quilts, candles, signs, well if it is prim it is pretty safe to say that Karen will have it.  If you won't get a chance to see this shop in person, then you can shop online at http://www.haymakerscountrystore.com/ 



Karen has been busy getting the shop ready for spring, and is in the process of updating the website, so if you get a moment pop on over and let her know you stopped in for a visit. If you have the opportunity to travel east this year for vacation, this is one place you will want to stop!

Here is the address, if you are in the area
Haymakers Country Store
177 E. Main Street
Route #9
West Brookfield, Ma




I have been kept busy getting things ready to send to Haymakers,  and with customer orders, so I haven't had a chance to paint up anything new for Etsy. I have some projects all laid out and waiting, so I should have something to share with you soon! Thanks for dropping in and taking a tour of Haymakers! Until next time as always.......many blessings to all my blogging buddies!

10 comments:

  1. Wow....that is one great looking shoppe. They will love selling your items there. Wish I could go there in person...but I will stop by the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a wonderful shop! I wish I could go, but I did bookmark the link. I think I could be in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a wonderful shop, wish I was closer:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW congrats Jody.......she has a sweet primitive shop it looks so inviting. I know your items will sell great.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    The Rusty Thimble

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jody! I'm proud of ya girl....you deserve to have your items in a shop!! You do awesome work!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shop Jody. Your items will fit right in and certainly be a great seller for her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! how great is that??!!!
    CONGRATS, Jody :) You are one talented gal...your pieces will fly out the door!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - that is wonderful !! Congratulations! I live in MA only about an hour from there but never heard of that shop - I'll have to make a trip some time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful for you! Your items will be perfect for that lovely shop. Now if you weren't clean across the country.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is wonderful!! How fortunate for you girl! I wish I was in the same state and I would definitely be visiting this store! You are very talented and I'm sure your wares will sell wonderfully there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!