Monday, November 16, 2009

What I Did This Weekend!

Hey All! I sure hope everyone had a great weekend! My husband had to work all weekend, so this gave me an opportunity to get a few more things painted that I hadn't planned on so I wanted to share. I have wanted to do this sampler for a very long time......the colors are more muted then the picture shows, and I was just delighted with how it turned out. This is a Kim Klasson design that has been on my to do list for about three years now.....finally got it done!


These penny ornaments were really fun to do also......I have a tree of course that is nothing but primitive ornaments and these will be the new ones for the year. These will also be available in my Etsy shop as soon as I get a chance to get them posted.

Though prim is my absolute favorite thing to paint, when the holidays come around, I can't resist a little sparkle. This Noel ornament has been painted on a piece of bisque, and then glitter glass was applied. They turned out so pretty!


Here is another........I believe this is a Jamie Mills Price design. Again I used the bisque ornament and as a set they are just beautiful. It is always fun to venture outside the box every once in awhile and do something totally different.
I have a few orders to fill today, and then I am free again to start on some great new pieces. So stay tuned and I will be back shortly with more goodies! Blessings to all my blogging friends!



10 comments:

  1. So cute, you did a great job on them!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stocking came out really great! I love Kim Klassen's designs. I am working on one right now "Give Thanks". I'll post a pic when I get it done this week I hope. Great job!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks wonderful Jody! love the sampler:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jody...

    Love the new items. The ornaments are dear.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodness you are talented, they are just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'morn, Jody ~ They are all darling.
    Enter our FOUR GIVEAWAYS ending Nov. 23rd.

    Hae a lovely day. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jody!
    I love these penny prim ornaments. The Santa is just hanging around, and the crow is hollering about his new scarf, the little sheep can't get in a "baa" edgewise for Mr. Crow and all his hollering about his scarg. They are so darling. I love the barn red color in the ornaments, it will pop on any tree. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    I am like you, I love the country look, but I have got to tell you, this blue ornament is just exquisite. So simple yet elegant. It says Joy all the way through the tree. They sure will sparkle with the lights shining on the tree. What a beautiful glow they will have.

    Now that stocking is just darling. And I love the way you added, the stockings were hung by the chimney with care. How absolutely devine.

    Thank you for sharing this morning. I so loved visiting and seeing your new crafts.

    Have a beautiful blessed day. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!