Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Thursday All!

It has been a busy week here, but I did manage to get a couple new things finished up. As I shared in an earlier post we have had family in from out of state for the past week, so most of my time was spent with them. But they have now headed home, and today I got a chance to get back up in the studio and do these couple of items.


I just love these small wood paddles! They work so well from shelving pegs, or hanging on door knobs, or just about anywhere you need a little something. This one I painted with a Terrye French design, and this cute little guy could see you all the way through winter.
This is just a little closer shot.....I have added glitter glass to the bottom of the paddle, and it makes it so festive looking......love it!

Here is another set of the rusty tin scoops. I only had the one pair left so of course they had to be for the holidays! We have a primitive Christmas tree, and Candy Canes, and the they were speckled with white paint for a snowy appearance.
As with most of the things I share here on my blog, these can be purchased in my Etsy shop.......
Hope everyone is having or has had a fabulous week! Till next time...........

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jody, love it all! glad to see I'm not the only one crafting for Christmas, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...what pretty, pretty stuff! I think it's time for another visit to your Etsy store! LOL! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented! Happy snowpeople make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!