Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Swap Gift!

Hey All!!
Isn't this just the sweetest thing? This was what I received from my swap partner Dee Begg of IceHouseCrafts
We are in the process of having a Spring Swap on the OFG Street Team, and I received this adorable door pocket in the mail just the other day. Dee did a gorgeous job of painting it, and then she stuffed it plumb full of pipberries! I couldn't wait to hang it on my front door to tell my friends and family, that yes, SPRING IS COMING.......:)
Along with my gift, she also send the most yummy cadberry eggs, and some wonderful peanut butter Reese's.....which by the way are long gone. If you have a moment pop over to Dee's and see what other great things she has to offer!
Thanks again so much Dee, I am just thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!