Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wow! What an Honor!

I am just thrilled to have received my first blog award! Thank you Julie from OaklleafHallow! You have just made my day! Please be sure to visit Julie's blog, she is an awesome painter, and has wonderful things to share.

The rules for receiving an award are: (This is all purely optional) 1) Put the logo on your blog. 2) Add a link to the person who gave you the award. 3) Nominate 5 other blogs. 4) Add links to those blogs on yours. 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

My Nominations are

1) Hollyberry Corner

2)My Fathers House

3)Raggedy Angel

4)Praire Rose

5)Deb's Country Kitchen


You can find the links to their blogs in my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I can see why your blog got an award... it is always a joy to come here to read. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!