Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Am Thrilled to Announce............


I am very excited about a new feature that is going to debut starting July 20th here at Primgal's!

Every Sunday, I will be featuring a new primitive artist from the Old Farmhouse Gathering Street Team! There will be short bio of each artist, along with their shop name and link, along with a couple photos that will showcase their incredible talent. Each artist will be on this blog from Sunday through Saturday, with a new artist coming in the following Sunday. So please be sure to check back often to see who is represented from week to week.


I sure hope everyone has a chance to drop in and take a peek at the wonderful selection of prim, cottage, and countrystyle artistry that this team provides.



5 comments:

  1. Hey, i am blog surfing this morning and found yours, you have a lovely garen.....then i glance other at you etsy favs and saw a face i knew...my prayin for you doll!
    Thank you, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful comments on my garden! Great to see you visit. I just fell in love with your adorable doll.....to darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind comments about my blog and for considering me for a feature.

    I have got to say I was looking at your blog, those gardens are absolutely beautiful. I have lots of shade so I have a hard time with flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jody!
    Can hardly wait to see your Sunday features! I sure enjoy reading your blog!
    I have a blog award for you....the pic is on my site....
    http://oakleafhollow.blogspot.com/
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jody!
    To add the blog award to your blog.......go to my blog and right click on the award pic (at the top right side)then save it somewhere on your pc. Then,open up your "dashboard"; click on layouts; add a picture; then copy & paste the photo file in. I hope my explanation makes sense! LoL! The main thing is to show you got an award!! (You're such a good blogger)E-me if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comments mean so much!